Bioderma vs Garnier: Micellar Water

7:45 p.m.

{spanish version below}


Hi guys! Today I have a battle of micellar waters: Bioderma vs Garnier, which is the best?

This is what Bioderma’s Sensibio micellar water claims:
·         Combines performance and very high tolerance
·         Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
·         Soothes and clears up irritated skin
·         Produces a feeling of instant freshness
·         Non-rinse
·         Even removes water-resistant make-up
·         Fragrance-free formula
·         Alcohol-free
·         Paraben-free
·         Hypoallergenic

And this is what Garnier says
This All-in-1 cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It is specially formulated to effectively cleanse, remove makeup, and refresh skin. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean, and refreshed without over-drying.

What I think: you can find a full review about Sensibio micellar water here, but I love this product but the drawback I find is that it’s expensive, of course you’re getting 500ml on a bottler and for me it lasts about 5 months, the garnier has 400 ml and its waaay cheaper than the Bioderma’s and even though it has 100ml less I’ve been using it the same amount of time (they both last around 5 months)

Both brands practically claim the same, and they both do the same, neither of them removes water proof makeup, or at least for me, they didn’t.

The difference: besides amount of product and of course the price, I found that I used less product with the Bioderma, at the end, both lasted the same months, but I think the Bioderma one does a better job, for example I used one cotton pad with Bioderma’s water and I used two with the Garnier’s, but as I said they practically removed makeup the same way.

Neither of this micellar water had irritated or dried out my skin, so, they’re perfect for sensitive skin just as they claim.

Which will I buy again? I think I will repurchase the Garnier’s one because is super affordable, but if you don’t mind expending money then I would recommend Bioderma.
What are your thoughts? Have you used them both?



 ----

¡Hola a todos! Hoy traigo una batalla de aguas micelares que tanto están de moda, Bioderma vs Garnier,  ¿cuál será la mejor?

Las dos marcas prácticamente prometen lo mismo: limpiar y remover el maquillaje dejando una sensación de frescura sin irritar nuestra cara.

Lo que pienso: se puede encontrar una reseña completa sobre el agua micelar Sensibio aquí , pero me encanta este producto, el inconveniente que encuentro es que es caro, por supuesto que estás recibiendo 500ml en la botella y para mí dura unos 5 meses así que se podría entender un poco la razón de porque esta tan caro. El agua de Garnier tiene 400 ml y esta muchísimo más barato que el agua de Bioderma y aunque tiene 100 ml menos, lo he estado usando la misma cantidad de tiempo (ambos duran alrededor de 5 meses)

Ambas marcas prácticamente prometen lo mismo, y ambos hacen lo mismo, ninguno de ellos elimina el maquillaje a prueba del agua, o al menos para mí, no lo hicieron.

La diferencia: además de la cantidad de producto y por supuesto el precio, me pareció que usé menos producto con el Bioderma, al final, ambos duraron los mismos meses, pero creo que el Bioderma hace un mejor trabajando, por ejemplo he usado una almohadilla de algodón con agua de Bioderma y usé dos con la de Garnier, pero como dije prácticamente se quitó el maquillaje de la misma manera.

Ninguna de estas aguas micelar irritó o secó mi piel, por lo que son perfectos para la piel sensible como dicen.

¿Cuál voy a comprar de nuevo? Creo que voy a comprar el de Garnier es uno porque es súper barato, pero si no te importa gastar dinero, entonces recomendaría Bioderma.

¿Qué piensas acerca estos productos ¿Los has usado a los dos?



You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. I've not tried the Bioderma, because it's not easy for me to get hold of. I've been impressed with the Garnier, and prefer it to the L'Oreal micellar water. As a result, I don't think I'll be tempted to try the Bioderma as it's more expensive. Xx

    Tania | Garnier Vs. L'Oreal Micellar Water Comparison

    ResponderBorrar

Con tecnología de Blogger.

Estefania reviews

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook