My Mac favorite lipsticks

5:30 p.m.

Hola!

Hoy traigo una reseña rápida sobre mis dls labiales de Mac favoritos: Twig y Mocha.
Estos dos labiales son satin pero la verdad no brillan nada, y son muy humectantes a mí me gustan bastante para el everyday .
Sus tonalidades son rosas/café 
Los han probado? Cuales son sus tonos favoritos de Mac?



-

Hi!
Today I have a quick review about my Mac favorite lipsticks: twig and mocha.
These two are satin but they don't shine at all and they are a little moisturize , I love these for an everyday look.
They have pink/brownish undertones .
Have you try them? Favorite shades of Mac?
As I said quick review hahah.


You Might Also Like

4 comentarios

  1. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://allbymilica.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I haven't tried either but I love the look of both of them! They look subtle and ideal for everyday looks xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah, they are perfect for the everyday , you should try them :)

      Borrar

Con tecnología de Blogger.

Estefania reviews

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook