Affordable options for Kat Von D Double dare liquid lipstick

4:29 p.m.

Hi guys, today I decided to write about some good affordable options, not exactly dupes, for Kat Von D’s everlasting liquid lipstick in shade Double dare, which is 20 dollars. I also gonna give my opinion oubt the formula.

Let’s see what Kat Von D says about her everlasting liquid lipsticks
THE life-proof lipstick that will not wear off! Yes, you can eat, drink, make up, break up and mouth-off knowing your lips are gonna stay flawless through it all!
In 28 to-die-for shades, this creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish. Along with 24-hour wear and high-pigment color, the next-generation formula is packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax. All-day wear has never felt so comfortable!
My opinion: I thinks it isn’t life proof haha, when I drink or eat it comes off, it isn’t kiss proof, it’s so sad because I thought it was going to be awesome, the formula is good, it doesn’t dry my lips, it looks good, it feels really smooth.
As I said, for me, this comes off pretty easily, so it doesn’t stay on my lips for 24 hours, at least that’s for me, as I said.
The options I choose, are super affordable, first I have Tiramisu from Jordana (review), which is my favorite, and Bumble fromColourpop (review) .
As I said, they’re not entirely dupes, but they look alike,  and they’re affordable.
What do you think? Have you used Kat Von D’s liquid lipsticks?

P.S. sorry for the ugly swatches


You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. To me these look like really good dupes, I love the look of that Tiramisu shade!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ResponderBorrar

Con tecnología de Blogger.

Estefania reviews

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook